Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter....


.Morning to all my fellow bloggers wishing you and you and your families a very Happy Easter, must say I'm glad to have 3 whole days off to recover from our marathon icing of Easter Eggs this week, it has to be said that we were rushed off our feet, we sold out at lunchtime yesterday and my hubby and son had to get me some more stock from another shop. Phew time to put our feet up, shame the weather has turned cold though as I was looking forward to getting into the garden and putting in some plants, oh well I'll head to my craft room and after giving up chocolate for Lent I might just sneak in a chocolate bar with me.....yummy.

Todays card is a reminder that you still have 1 week left to join us at Sketch n Stash, we have a couple of sponsors as well, Inky Impressions who have donated $10 and Buttons for Brains who have donated a £10 spend. So well worth joining us for his sketch challenge.


The papers are by Pion designs and the doiley is using my Stampin' up stamp embossed with a white twinkle Wow powder.



Have a lovely weekend
hugs n smiles


8 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful Easter card Daniele.
Happy Easter wishes to you and your family.
Yvonne x

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous - love it. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Daniele.
Your card is gorgeous, the image is adorable and I love your pretty detailing.
I hope you enjoy your couple of days off and get some chance to relax after being so busy.
hugs Sue xx

Patti P. said...

Happy Easter Daniele, such a stunning card. Love the sparkle on your doily stamp...really pops! That is a beautiful image as well. Sounds like you need a break .... rest up and enjoy your time off.
hugs...

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Daniele, I like the image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Daniele :o)
(I love your blog name btw)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Brenda Brown said...

A delightful card Daniele, I hope you are feeling ok and making the best of your time in the craft room and the garden when the weather permits xx

Edwina said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the detail and the doily. The image is so pretty.
Can you tell me who won your blog candy for the Lots of Love for Lauryn blog hop? Thank you. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net