Monday 25 August 2014

Fingers and thumbs........

Afternoon to you all hope you are having a relaxing Bank Holiday, mind you the weather is pants, such a grey rainy day, mind you I managed to finish this Lay Out this morning, I've been working on it for the past two days and I'm trying to do a page a month for my daughters wedding album. Sorry there are quite a few  piccies for this post, I was inspired by the sketch over at Scrapology and went over board with the bling.


The flowers are made using the flower stamp set by Heartfelt Creations called Open Vintage floret I didn't use the largest stamp but used the other three sizes as well as the matching dies for the layers, I stamped the flowers on off white card and embossed with Aurora embossing powder and used chipped sapphire distress ink to add colour to the petals. The leaves which is stamp set Open Leaf which I stamped with Memento Paris Dusk ink and again added embossing powder before cutting out.


The edges of the background paper from DCWV I stamped with a Kaisercraft edge stamp, embossed it with sea foam white embossing powder from Wow, I used a French script stamp from Crafty Individuals and stamped with London Fog ink around the edges, I edged the paper with a gold pen afterwards, swiping it over the white embossing as well.



I wish I had laced my daughters dress much earlier than I did as my hands were shaking that much I was literally all fingers and thumbs and struggled to get it done in time.
Thanks for taking a peek
hugs n smiles

Challenges
Wow....monochrome
Corrosive....things beginning with B (bling, blue bow)
Crafty Ribbons.....celebrate
Crafty Girls.....anything goes




11 comments:

Lynn said...

What a beautiful layout, many thanks for entering our challenge over on Scrapology.
Lynn x

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous work, thank you for joining in with us over at Scrapology, Good Luck!
Warmest wishes Anita xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous layout, Wonderful details to frame the photo.
Yvonne xx

Annette G said...

Beautiful layout, its a gorgeous page. Annette x

Chrissie said...

This is such a stunning layout Daniele, just beautiful sweetie!
Chrissie xx

mags said...

A gorgeous layout Daniele. Love all the detail.
Mags
x

Debs said...

Oh this is so beautiful Daniele - the colours are stunning and I love all 'the bling'.
Fabulous detailing and techniques.
Not even going to try to catch up with everything (and everyone) I've missed whilst on holiday - I would need another one if I did lol!!!
Hopefully back into the swing of things now.
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

Christelle said...

What a great idea to keep memories of this moment! Many thanks to join us for Crafty Ribbons Challenge. Good luck from Christelle DT.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

I just dropped by to say thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I'm really glad I did as this LO is stunning - absolutely love the frame! Claire xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Daniele this is just so beautiful. Love the softness of the design, the precious photo and the mono tones.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT